Apply For International Bursary Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship At Western Sydney University, Australia
Here is an open door for Asian nation searching for grant in Australia. The International Bursary Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship at Western Sydney University, Australia is currently accessible and offering bursary grants to worldwide students from determined nation taking a crack at undergrad or postgraduate courses at Western Sydney University.
The Bursary is accessible to candidates from the accompanying nationalities: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
Worldwide students are qualified to apply for this grant. Universal understudies are required to have real access to adequate assets while concentrating in Australia.
About Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, some time ago the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-grounds college in the Greater Western district of Sydney and is a supplier of undergrad, postgraduate and higher research degrees with grounds in Banks town, Black town, Campbell town, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Perth. The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s best 400 colleges in the lofty Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
- Be a new international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney in 2019, for the first time
- Be a first time applicant, applying for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate program after 20 August 2018
- Be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Satisfy the academic and English requirement for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree you are applying to
- Accept your Admission Offer by the deadline below
- Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- Currently have an existing offer for study in 2019 (any intake)
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- Are a cross institutional applicant
- Are a foundation and diploma student studying at The College
- Are an applicant applying to study at Sydney City campus
- Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer.
Commencement may not be deferred
- Are awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University in 2019 (any intake).