Are you a third-class graduate who feels that all expectation is lost as to seeking after higher learning? don’t disheartened in light of the fact that we are welcoming you to rush and apply for the 1,000 Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students With third Class is presently open.
There are two classifications of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships, to attempt higher certificate thinks about in Australia at Masters level.
What’s more, Australia Awards Short Courses, to embrace present moment, directed proficient instructional classes, in Australia and additionally in Africa, in a scope of advancement centered segments.
About Australia Awards Scholarships
Australia Awards, a cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa, provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries. On their return to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are expected to contribute actively to development in their home countries.
Scholarship is for African students who wish to undertake Masters taught degrees and short courses an Australian university.
Field of study:
Offer to study in Australian universities ranges across the following fields of study.
Priority Fields (varies by African country)
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining related subjects)
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
ALSO READ Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students – See Commencement Date and Apply
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students Worth:
Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver, accommodation, and other expenses paid.
To be taken in(Country):
The Scholarship has made it easy for both students in Africa to participate without actually coming to Australia to write the exams. All scholarships are taken in African or Australian Universities.
Scholarship Number :
Guess What, over 2500 scholarships are available
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- You must have at least three (3) years’ relevant post graduate work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organisation type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on). Preference will be given to candidates with greater periods of experience.
- You possess, as a minimum, a Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) from a recognised Institution of at least 4 years in length with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- Public sector candidates must comply with Government of Nigeria regulations for government employees wishing to apply for scholarships.
- Public sector, private sector and civil society candidates must provide evidence of completion of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) when they apply.
- You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- You must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships – refer to the Australia Awards Scholarships policy handbook.
The Scholarship is offered annually and deadline for the scholarship is December and January of academic year. We invite you to keep checking on this website for updates on this program
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link