Australia has a mind-boggling cost of living, which makes studying in Australia quite expensive. Nonetheless, the nature of medicinal education offered by Australian colleges finds numerous students interesting to think about it.
Australia houses a portion of the world’s best colleges that offer astounding education. In spite of the rising Australian dollar and the ongoing increment in educational costs, students all over the world are picking to finish their postgraduate education from Australia, with the guarantee of rewarding employments, great nature of living, and good climate with excellent shorelines.
One of the well-known courses pulling in students from over the globe is medical sciences. Of every one of its colleges, which guarantees that degrees presented by these schools are of high caliber and are perceived by a few colleges and governments over the world
There are various therapeutic schools in Australia offering undergraduate and post-graduate courses authorized by the Australian Medical Council. Global students are to check with their separate restorative boards if degrees gotten from their interested Australian colleges will be useful in their own nations.
Entry Requirements: Applicants must meet the accompanying criteria:
Be a resident of a nation other than Australia.
Have connected and be qualified for affirmation, or be in receipt of a restrictive or genuine idea from the University.
Have fulfilled all proper passage necessities for the proposed degree program, including aftereffects of the past investigation and English language capability according to Griffith University’s entrance prerequisites.
How to Apply:
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing date.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement addressing the three questions listed below for applicants to outline their merit for the scholarship.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your knowledge of the profession of medicine and the broader role of medicine in the health care system.
- Demonstrate (and provide examples of) your leadership and teamwork skills. Please also indicate your career plans for the future.
- Outline any challenges you have faced in your education and in what way you have sought to overcome these challenges.
Note: The Australian medical study format is similar to that of the UK. After the completion of a graduate or a post-graduate, students are required to work as an intern for a year to be eligible to register with the state medical registration board.
After obtaining a registration, medical graduates can work as Resident Medical Officers or Hospital Medical Officers. Based on the work experience gained during this tenure, they can opt for vocational and specialization programs.