Application For Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia is Ongoing – Australia Scholarship Award
We welcome understudies from all nations who have gotten an idea from Monash or who are presently enlisted with the college to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship. As a grant beneficiary, you will get $10,000 per annum for the term of your degree.
Monash University is offering various grant projects including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships for exceptional global understudies who wish to seek after an undergrad or postgraduate certificate at Monash University.
What You Need To Know About Monash International Merit Scholarships In Australia
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarship Number :
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years, except for Univeristies for french students and other languages.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Application Procedure:
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (at due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Monash International Merit Scholarships Application Deadline:
- Round one: 15th October
- Round two: 15th November
- Round three: 15th January
- Round four: 15th March
- Round five: 15th April
- Round six: 15th May