Are you looking for a reliable and ethical bank to handle your financial needs in Nigeria? Look no further than Jaiz Bank, the first non-interest bank in the country. With a commitment to providing Shariah-compliant banking services, Jaiz Bank has gained a strong reputation in the Nigerian banking industry.
With over 40 branches across the country, it is easily accessible to customers in various locations. In this blog post, we have compiled a comprehensive list of all Jaiz Bank branches in Nigeria, making it easier for you to find the nearest one to you. Read on to discover the locations and contact information of these branches.
Overview of Jaiz Bank and Its Services
Jaiz Bank offers a range of services to meet your financial needs while adhering to the principles of Islamic banking. Here is an overview of the services provided by Jaiz Bank:
- Current and Savings Accounts: Jaiz Bank offers a variety of current and savings accounts tailored to suit your needs. Whether you are an individual or a business, you can enjoy the benefits of a Shariah-compliant banking experience.
- Investment Products: Jaiz Bank provides a range of investment products, such as the Mudaraba Savings Account, where your funds are invested in ethical and halal ventures, with the profits shared between the bank and the account holders.
- Financing Solutions: Whether you are looking for personal financing, business financing, or mortgage financing, Jaiz Bank has you covered. Their financing solutions are designed to help you achieve your goals while remaining compliant with Islamic principles.
- International Trade Services: Jaiz Bank offers trade finance solutions, including Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees, to facilitate smooth international transactions for importers and exporters.
- Electronic Banking: With Jaiz Bank’s electronic banking services, you can easily manage your accounts, make payments, transfer funds, and perform other banking transactions conveniently from your computer or mobile device.
These are just a few of the many services that Jaiz Bank provides. With their commitment to ethical and Shariah-compliant banking, you can trust them to handle your financial needs responsibly and with integrity.
Comprehensive List of all Jaiz bank branches in Nigeria
- Head Office: Plot 1073 J.S Tarka Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja
- Bannex Branch: Bannex Plaza, Wuse II, Abuja
- Jabi Branch: No. 26, Jabi Road, Jabi, Abuja
- Wuse Branch: Plot 36, Douala Street, Erisco Bonpet Plaza, Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja
- National Assembly Branch: White House Basement, National Assembly Complex, Abuja
- Kubwa Branch: No. 3, Kubwa Close, Dutse Alhaji, Abuja
- Yola Branch: No 14, Aliyu Mustapha Way, Opposite New Modern Market Yola, Adamawa State
- ATBU Branch: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Maiduguri Branch: No 18 Shehu Laminu Way, Maiduguri
- Gombe Branch: No. 8, New Market Road, Commercial Area, Gombe State
- Kano Branch 1: No. 13, Bello Road, Kano State
- Kano Branch 2: No. 4, Zaria Road, Kano State
- Kano Branch 3: No. 12, Murtala Mohammed Way, Kano State
- Kaduna Branch: No. 1, Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna State
- Katsina Branch: No. 109, IBB Way, Kofar, Kaura, Katsina State
- Birnin Kebbi Branch: No. 11, Fodio Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Lokoja Branch: No. 3, Ahmadu Bello Way, Lokoja, Kogi State
- Ikoyi Branch: No. 44, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State
- Ikeja Branch: No. 25, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Apapa Branch: No. 20, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos State
- Mararaba Branch: Plot 644, Cadastral Zone A11, Mararaba, Gurku Nassarawa State
- Minna Branch: No. 1, Ladi Kure Road, Minna, Niger State
- Ibadan Branch: No. 3 Fajuyi Road, Dugbe Ibadan
- Saki Branch: Oke-Dio Junction, Secretariat Road, Saki – Oyo State
- Iwo Road Branch: S7/264, Iwo Road, Ibadan – Oyo State
- Jos Branch: No. 2, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Jos South, Plateau State
- Port Harcourt Branch: No. 26, Stadium Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Sokoto Branch: No. 1, Sultan Abubakar Road, Sokoto State
- Jalingo Branch: No. 10, Ahmadu Bello Way, Jalingo, Taraba State
- Damaturu Branch: No. 1, Maiduguri Road, Damaturu, Yobe State
This list is subject to change, as Jaiz Bank may open or close branches in the future. It
What Makes Jaiz Bank Stand Out from Other Banks in Nigeria?
When it comes to choosing a bank in Nigeria, there are many options available. However, Jaiz Bank stands out from the rest for several reasons. Here’s what sets Jaiz Bank apart from other banks in Nigeria:
- Shariah Compliance: Jaiz Bank is the first non-interest bank in Nigeria that operates based on Islamic banking principles. This means that all their services and transactions are conducted in a Shariah-compliant manner, giving customers peace of mind that their finances are handled ethically.
- Ethical Banking Practices: Jaiz Bank follows a strict code of ethics, ensuring that all their financial activities are transparent, fair, and socially responsible. They prioritize the welfare of their customers and strive to create a positive impact on society through their banking practices.
- Focus on Financial Inclusion: Jaiz Bank is committed to promoting financial inclusion by providing accessible banking services to all segments of the population, including low-income individuals and small businesses. They offer products and services that cater to the specific needs of these customers, making banking more inclusive and empowering.
- Strong Reputation: Over the years, Jaiz Bank has built a strong reputation in the Nigerian banking industry. They have gained the trust and confidence of their customers by consistently delivering high-quality services and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Technological Innovation: Jaiz Bank embraces technology to enhance customer experience and improve efficiency. They offer robust electronic banking services that allow customers to conveniently access and manage their accounts from anywhere, at any time.
In summary, Jaiz Bank stands out for its commitment to Shariah compliance, ethical banking practices, focus on financial inclusion, strong reputation, and technological innovation. If you’re looking for a reliable and ethical bank in Nigeria, Jaiz Bank is an excellent choice.
How many Jaiz Bank branches are there in Nigeria?
There are 30 Jaiz Bank branches in Nigeria. These branches are located in major cities across the country, including Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, and Port Harcourt.
What is the full meaning of Jaiz?
Jaiz is an Arabic word that means “permissible” or “lawful”. In the context of Islamic banking, Jaiz refers to banking practices that are compliant with Islamic law, also known as Sharia law.
What is the full name of Jaiz Bank?
The full name of Jaiz Bank is Jaiz Bank Plc. It is a Nigerian non-interest bank that was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.
Which is the best Islamic bank in Nigeria?
Determining the best Islamic bank in Nigeria is subjective and depends on individual preferences and criteria. It is recommended to conduct thorough research and compare various Islamic banks based on factors such as product offerings, customer service, and financial performance.
Which bank is the safest to bank with in Nigeria?
Identifying the safest bank to bank with in Nigeria requires a comprehensive assessment of various factors, including financial stability, regulatory compliance, and risk management practices. It is advisable to consult with financial experts and consider reputable sources of information when making such a decision.
In this blog post, we have provided you with a comprehensive list of all Jaiz Bank branches in Nigeria, making it easier for you to find the nearest one to you. Whether you’re in Lagos or any other city in Nigeria, Jaiz Bank has a strong presence throughout the country, ensuring that their ethical and Shariah-compliant banking services are accessible to all. With their range of services, including current and savings accounts, investment products, financing solutions, international trade services, and electronic banking, Jaiz Bank caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and businesses. What sets Jaiz Bank apart from other banks in Nigeria is their commitment to Shariah compliance, ethical banking practices, financial inclusion, strong reputation, and technological innovation. With Jaiz Bank, you can have peace of mind knowing that your finances are handled responsibly and with integrity.