If you’re looking to start your own business or earn extra income, becoming a Moniepoint aggregator or agent can be a great opportunity. Moniepoint is one of the leading fintech companies in Nigeria, offering various financial services to individuals and businesses.
As an aggregator or agent, you’ll be responsible for providing these services to customers in your area and earning commissions on transactions. In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of becoming a Moniepoint aggregator or agent and offer tips for success in this role.
How To Become Moniepoint Aggregator
If you will like to become a Moniepoint aggregator, have it in mind that this is one of the simplest things ever.
All that you need is to locate any of their branches very close to you and tell them you will like to become a moniepoint aggregator.
You will be given a form to fill out, simply fill the form patiently, and you will be contacted shortly on the next step to take.
How To Become Moniepoint Agent
To become a Moniepoint agent, there are some documents you will need to provide. These include your full name, date of birth, state of origin, BVN, phone number, utility bill, passport, NIN slip, residents address, and next of kin address. Once you have these documents, you can visit the nearest Moniepoint aggregator office and request for the Moniepoint form. Fill in the necessary information required and pay a sum of N20,000 for the Moniepoint terminal/POS.
Alternatively, if you find the above procedure stressful, you can follow a simpler process to register as a Moniepoint agent. Download the Moniepoint mobile app, sign up, and provide the necessary information required. It’s that simple! With these steps, you can become a Moniepoint agent and start offering financial services to your customers.
What is MoniePoint Aggregator? Who is a MoniePoint Aggregator?
As an aggregator, MoniePoint provides services such as airtime top-ups, money transfers, and payment collections through various payment channels, including mobile money, bank transfers, card payments, and USSD.
MoniePoint Aggregators work with MoniePoint to bring these services closer to people in their local communities. They help customers to easily access these services and ensure that transactions are completed smoothly and efficiently. By becoming a MoniePoint Aggregator, individuals or businesses can earn commissions on transactions made by customers in their area.
Benefits Of Being a MoniePoint Agent
Becoming a MoniePoint agent in Nigeria comes with numerous benefits. Some of the benefits of being a MoniePoint agent are:
- Increased Earnings: MoniePoint agents stand a chance to earn additional income through commissions on every transaction made through their platform. This means that the more transactions made by customers through the agent, the more the agent earns.
- Multiple Services: MoniePoint agents can provide various services such as airtime top-ups, money transfers, and payment collections. This enables agents to serve a wide range of customers, thus increasing their earning potential.
- Increased Customer Base: As a MoniePoint agent, you get to provide financial services to a broad range of customers in your locality. This increases your customer base and helps to attract more business opportunities.
- Access to Multiple Payment Channels: MoniePoint agents have access to multiple payment channels, including mobile money, bank transfers, card payments, and USSD. This enables them to offer more payment options to their customers, thereby making their services more convenient and accessible.
- Low Start-Up Capital: Starting a MoniePoint agency requires minimal capital, making it an excellent business opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs with limited resources.
How to become Moniepoint POS distributor?
To become a Moniepoint POS distributor, you need to contact Moniepoint’s head office and inquire about their distributorship program. They will provide you with the necessary information and requirements to become a distributor.
How much is the daily target for Moniepoint?
There is no fixed daily target for Moniepoint agents or distributors. However, to earn more income, agents are encouraged to transact more business.
Which bank owns Moniepoint POS?
Moniepoint is not owned by any bank. It is a digital financial services provider that partners with various banks and payment channels to offer services to its customers.
Does Moniepoint pay commission?
Yes, Moniepoint pays commission to its agents and distributors for every successful transaction completed.
How much does Moniepoint POS cost?
The cost of a Moniepoint POS terminal varies depending on the model and features. However, the price ranges from N35,000 to N60,000.
In conclusion, becoming a MoniePoint aggregator or agent in Nigeria offers a lucrative opportunity for individuals to earn extra income and provide essential financial services to their communities.
MoniePoint’s digital payment channels make it easy for agents to offer services such as airtime top-ups, money transfers, and payment collections, using mobile money, bank transfers, card payments, and USSD. With low start-up costs, flexible registration processes, and commission-based earnings, MoniePoint offers a convenient and accessible way for individuals to start their own businesses or expand their existing businesses.