6 best apps for investing and making money in Nigeria
Several apps can help you in earning free money online some of them legitimate, while others are there to swindle you and waste your time.
That’s why we have compiled a list of the 6 best apps that you can use to invest and make six figures income in Nigeria. To see what you’re searching for, read more to learn more.
What are investing and making money apps?
This is the first question that burns in me the very first time I wanted to invest my money online in hope of higher returns.
In simple terms, it’s defined as digital websites or apps that allow everyone like me and you to invest their money and potentially earn a higher return on their investments.
These investment platforms provide access to various investment options, such as stocks, mutual funds, fixed deposits, and a lot more.
So, if you invest in these platforms, your money are safe and secure. If you’re a Nigerian and you’re looking forward to investing online for higher returns, check the below list to make an informed decision.
- Alat by Wema Bank
Chaka is a prominent website in Nigeria that you can use to invest and make cool money. This app allows you to store your money in the cloud with end-to-end encryption.
This digital platform offers different types of investment options that suit both the working class and second class which include mutual funds, fixed deposits, and savings plans, which can help you to meet up your desired financial goal. What you just need to do is go set up your target goal and invest.
One of my friends has used this app to make money and I am very sure that it’s still paying.
The good thing I have always heard is that your money is always secured and the system has never crashed.
Are you looking for another great app for investing and making cool cash online? Scroll no more, trove have you covered.
Like Chaka, Trove also offers savings and investment opportunities that enable you to start investing with as little as 1,000 Naira only.
The app provides free access to a premium investment options, which include fixed deposits, Treasury bills, and mutual funds.
If you want to invest in Trove in Nigeria, what you need is very simple. All you need to do is download the Trove app either from their website or the play store, create an account, and fund your account with the amount you wish to invest.
Once you have funds in your account, you can select investment options that suit your needs. Some of them include fixed deposits, Treasury bills, and mutual funds, and start investing with as little as one thousand Naira.
Features of trove
- Easy account funding and withdrawals
- Automated savings and investment options
- Goal-based investment options
- Free access to different investment packages
- Personalized investment plans
- Portfolio management tools
This is another great app that you can use to invest and make more money with a minimal amount of money in Nigeria is bamboo.
Bamboo is a micro-investing app that enables you to start investing with just fifty nairas only.
How can you get started today?
To invest in bamboo toda and make money, simply create an account, deposit funds up to 10,000 naira, and select any investment packages such as mutual funds, treasury bills, fixed deposits, and stocks that align with your financial goals and risk tolerance.
The app will then manage your investments and help you earn a return over time.
- Bamboo is secured and easy to use
- Like any other platform, it offers automated savings
- Low investment packages.
Corywise is another fast-growing investment and saving website in Nigeria.
I have tried this app before and I enjoyed using it always. One features I prefer compare to any other investment app is that It allows me to start investing with 300 Naira only and my access to different exclusive features of investment, including mutual funds and Treasury bills.
To get started now, you just need to do some task which will take about 3 minutes to set up, they include:
- Download the app: The very first step is to download the Cowrywise app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Sign up: Secondly, sign up for an account by providing your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Verify your identity: To ensure that your account is secure, you will need to verify your identity by you to providing your BVN number and other relevant information.
- Link your bank account: After your identity is verified, link your bank account to the app so you can easily transfer money in and out of your investment account.
- Start investing: Once your bank account is linked, you can start investing in a variety of products, including mutual funds and Treasury bills, with as little as 100 Naira.
- Monitor your investments: This is the last step. You can monitor your investments and track your portfolio performance within the app, and make changes to your investment strategy as needed. Hope you’re enjoying this article, if you find it interesting and educating, read more.
I am aware that you must heard about piggyvest because I have seen so many of their adverts flying online. Piggyvest is popular but it seems so many people are yet to know what it’s all about.
Like any other apps that I have been discussing from the outset, Piggyvest is another powerful savings and investment platform in Nigeria that provides users with a convenient and accessible way to invest their money and earn higher returns with low investment.
The truth of the matter is that piggyvest is scam free and you can invest any amount for free.
To get started, follow the simple procedure below.
- First and foremost, download the Piggyvest app from the App Store or Google Play Store or from piggyvest website.
- The next step is to create an account once by providing your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Then if you have done that, you will need to verify your identity using your voters card, NIN and BVN.
- The pelnultimate step is to fund your your Piggyvest account using your debit card, direct bank transfer, or other online payment methods.
- The last step is to start investing by making a deposit and setting up a savings plan.
Alat by Wema bank
This article is going to its abrupt end, well, let me tell you what Alat by Wema is all about.
Alat by Wema is a platform design by WEMA bank Nigeria to help customer save, invest and mange their securities. In other to earn and invest and enjoy this package, you will need to register a Wema bank account. The features of this platform are top-notch because it has all the features of the aforementioned other platforms features.
You can invest your money today in Alat and make your money at any time.
What app can I invest in to make money in Nigeria?
If you are looking for an app that can help you invest and make money in Nigeria, then Corywise is the best option. Corywise is a secure investment platform that allows you to easily manage and grow your wealth with just a few clicks.
Where can I invest and earn daily?
When it comes to investing and earning daily, there are several options to choose from. Bank accounts such as savings accounts and certificates of deposit (CDs) often offer interest rates that can provide a steady income.
Stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and real estate can also be lucrative investments that can generate an income stream.
Which app can I invest 1000 Naira?
As I have mentioned earlier, trove is the only best app that you can invest your 1000 naira in. With trove, you can just invest a thousand naira for a start and accumulate more funds later.
I hope you enjoyed this article to the fullest and you have acquired a knowledge about the best apps for investing and making money in Nigeria today.
Start and take action and give your self a financial freedom.
Thanks for reading